MY BIG ANIME POWDER PUFF!


Am so happy to have my camera back, it was just as bad as not having internet!! It's unbelievable how we've become so dependent on technology in such a short span of time. Anyway, I'm happy happy happy now and am able to show you my newly completed large POWDER PUFF girl. Powderpuff is now available for adoption from my shop.
You can also make your own Powderpuff. She was created from my large anime pattern and the mohair used is the Cherry Blossom Pink - 16 mm pile alpaca.
Thank you for dropping by :D

Comments

  1. Oh this is SO cute! I think it's one of my top favourites that you've created so far ^_____^ OH i just want to give her a big hug~~~~

    Wish to get one soon.. Eeek~~ ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sherry!! Hugs from Powderpuff too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love this mohair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather!
    I love it too and it's just lovely to work with :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts