I'M CHUFFED!!! MORE BLOG AWARDS FOR ME! :D



Am so thrilled to have been awarded this blog award by Cheryl of Bingle Bears! Cheryl
is such a sweetie and you have got to see her bears and especially her elephants, they have the sweeties little faces with their cute little smile! Thank you so much Cheryl for passing this award to me, I'm so chuffed! LOL

Now here are the rules for accepting the award:
(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6) Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards

hmm...7 things you don't know about me.
1. I love to hang my Christmas lights throughout the year and turning them on on rainy days.
2. I have 4 teaspoons of condensed milk in my coffee.
3. I've been learning the one piece of piano music for the past 2 years!
4. I listen to Mariah Carey while I work.
5. Secretly wants to be a ballroom dancer! hehe
6. Am a creature of the night, I'm up past midnight most nights but just don't try to wake me before 11am!
7. Hopes one day I'll get to see the Emperor penguins.

Now to nominate 7 bloggers to give the awards to.
(1) Vanessa at "A Fanciful Twist"
(2) "fille de l'air"
(3) Kathryn at "Secrets of a Butterfly"
(4) Lynda at "The Friendly Company Of Bears"
(5) Priscila at "Little Miss Heirlooms"
(6) Miss B at "The Blah Blah Blahg"
(7) Youngmi at "The Toki Cafe"

These blogs makes me smile!!
Thank you again Cheryl for this lovely awards.

Comments

  1. Hi Jenny
    thanks so much for thinking of me for the award that's so nice of you.
    I will definately put it up and list you(am making a box link for your blog anyway to put on) but it may not be straight away.
    I ordered a birthday book and am expecting it any day!
    I sort of have fingers crossed that Sayumi and Tiffy get through the mail before Christmas but we shall just have to see..,luv kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhh you are sooooooo SWEET! Thank you so much for thinking of me when you had to choose the people to pass it on too! That was really sweet and you made my day! I would love to include you in my e-mag. Please let me know if I can do that! It will come out in Feb!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts