Halloween Special ~ The Witch, her cat and a magic broomstick!


October can only mean Halloween and here's a little story of one of my previous bears, Beatrice, her cat and her magic broomstick...


There's my magic broomstick!! Where have you been hiding!?

hmmmm...


yup, feels good to me!!


C'mon Dribble, hop on...


Hold on tight...


Dribble: "I'm sorry about that Broomstick"...
Broomstick: "maybe you two should have gotten a bigger broom!!"

As a Halloween Special, purchase Beatrice aka MOMOKO's complete kit and you will receive Boots complete kit in Popa's mohair which is a similar colour as Dribble's for free. This special will only last till Halloween..oooooOOOO...BOO! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts