Buta! oink oink




Before introducing my new JLB friend, I would like you to meet an old JLB friend, "Buta", an anime piglet.  He was on my earlier post: "This little piggy" and was designed and created for Bear Essence back in July 2011.  Now I can also offer his pattern to you.  This little piggy is 12cm/5" tall and he is part of my "anime" collection.  Buta is only available from my Etsy shop at the moment and you can download straight away after check out! :D 
Hope you have lots of fun making your own Buta!
Hugs,
Jenny

Comments

  1. AWWWWW!!! It's sooooo adorable!! *^* I'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buta is adorable! I love your anime collection! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, glad you like him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment Zielony!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts