💖💖 it's here!! it's finally done!! 💖💖

Pippi in her new outfit to meet her new Mummy.

Thank you all for visiting my new Jenny Bear, she's now been adopted and living in WA.  Her new mummy has asked that Daniel give her a name and you've probably guessed..her name is "Pippi"! It's another Pippi!  It's all Daniel's doing, he just LOVE that name and thankfully, so does Pippi's new mummy 😀. 



It's here , it's finally here!! HAPPY DANCE! 👯💃
JennyLovesBenny's new website www.jennylovesbenny.com has gone live!  I hope you like it.  To keep updated,  feel free to subscribe to my newsletters and updates, otherwise, you can like my FB page here https://www.facebook.com/jennylovesbennybears/ and see what I'm getting up to.

That's 2 out of 3 tasks done, Whoo Hoo!!  

I'm still working on my Custom Blythe, slowly but surely I'm getting there sloth style.  Hehe
I have been however, having way too much fun shopping for her instead of customising her.  
Must FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!

Below is an outfit I purchased from a lovely lady Yuri.  Isn't it just divine??!!
You can find Yuri and her beautiful shop here: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/HakoniwaDolls
I just love the details in her outfit and can't wait to dress my little girl.  :D  


What am I currently working on?  An anime bunny will be available next.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Jenny
xx


Comments

Popular Posts