🐰🐰🐰 Miss Bunny Easter! 🐰🐰🐰

Daniel's Easter Hat Parade at school just finished...I had almost forgotten all about it but thankfully I had a week to make a hat for my boy.  
After shopping for everything I needed, I have to say I had a of fun creating Daniel's Easter hat, almost getting the feel of what it would be like to be a costume designer! What an awesome job that would be, especially creating the costume and set for the new release Beauty and the Beast movie! Well, here is the hat so far...the spec according to Daniel is no chicks and just one big egg!! I managed to get some gold feathers in there! Just love them! Am really happy with how it's turned out so far...but I think it needs a bow tie at the front...



Ta da!  I think he loved yet, especially the real easter egg which he'll get to eat after the parade!! :)

Since Daniel's Easter hat was a priority on the weekend, I didn't get to finish my bunny but here she is....please meet my sweet miss bunny ready to celebrate Easter!! 🐣 


and she comes with her little bag, she's a bit of a girly girl this one!  Miss Bunny Easter is has just been listed in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/521966975/artist-bear-bunny-rabbit-in-day-dress-by?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Feel free to email me if you have any question regarding my new Bunny.   
School holidays has just started and I'm hoping I'll get more JLB done..which reminds me, I'm running late for April's wallpaper!!! Will get right on it! eeeek




Comments

Popular Posts