Snow Princess Wannabe ~ Dreamy

Am so thrilled my no.#2 girl Pink has just found a new home in the US.  I have no doubt she will be really happy with her new Mummy!!  Thank you all for your likes and lovely comments.

In the past few weeks, I've been working on a new girl..here's some snaps of what I've done along the way.  I did start out with a theme for her...a Unicorn Theme because of the colour of her hair,  beautiful baby blue with a tinge of soft pink running through...but along the way,  this little girl started to develop into her own character and theme.





After the face up, someone commented she was like a Frost Princess...yes, I think so too, she is a Snow Princess Wannabe and I named her Dreamy because of her bright Starry eyes.




I was never much good at sewing clothes but I mustered up a pretty dress for Dreamy.  I was lucky to find such beautiful fabric and trims to create her something which I think suits her.  I made her a Mohair jacket to keep her warm being a Snow Princess and all..LOL

I also sewed up some lace stockings for her too.  Am pretty happy with how they turned out! :D
Lastly, I also made her a white teddy bear to go wherever Dreamy goes.

Dreamy has found a new home and will be living with her new Mummy who amazingly looks like her!!!!! 😮

Before I leave you today is June's wallpaper for 2017 ~ Winter is certainly coming and I thought it was fitting to feature Dreamy my Snow Princess Wannabe!







Comments

Popular Posts