Ava sees butterflies...

The past week, I've been working on my no.7 girl.  This time, I've given her a butterfly theme...
She has green and sparkly glitter lids and luscious long eye lashes.   I created four eye chips for her but my favourite is the one with her seeing butterflies...I can get lost in them myself!! :D
  


 

She has lovely long blonde hair and it's a little difficult to see however I've given her silver freckles...



I've just put her together and have also finished her dress.  Next is a teddy bear to keep her company!
 

Ava's dress is also available for pre-order here: https://www.jennylovesbenny.com/dollshop
Please allow between 1 to 2 weeks to ship from time of order.


Ava will be available for adoption soon, as soon as her furry friend is ready!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts