🌼🌻 time to stop and take a breath..🌾

The school holidays has started and I'm going to spend quality time with my little boy and giving him my undivided attention! I do LOVE school holidays, even when I was in school! LOL 

I'll be off line for the next 10 days until the 5th of July however, my shop will still be opened but please bear in mind I won't be able to process any physical orders until after the 5th.  E-patterns will still be available for immediate download.  

Before I log off, I leave you with my July's wallpaper calendar for your PCs and you've probably guessed my July models are my latest girl Ava, her Tiny Ted and Miss Candice Candy Pop!

Once I return, I shall have Tiny Ted's pattern and kit available for you too...please stay tuned and looking forward to seeing what you guys have gotten up to when I get back!  :D

Hugs,
Jenny
xx


Comments

Popular Posts