Always pretty in Pink!

After the hectic rush to two birthday parties yesterday, it's chilling at home today, keeping warm and enjoying the sound of rain which is pouring down outside!  I do love watching the rain from indoors and the thought occurred to me how much I missed the rain when I was living in the city and watching the downpour from my balcony.   Here is an older blog post I did on one of those days:

Well, this week I've been busy making a new bear...


Please meet my latest Jenny Bear and she's pink from head to toe, except for her little brown nose and foot pads!  This Jenny Bear is now reserved however, I've just added her kit to my shop here: https://www.jennylovesbenny.com/product-page/pink-jenny-bear-complete-kit

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Everyone!! 💗

Comments

Popular Posts