Powderpuff Bunny 🐰

This week I've managed to finish off another project which has been sitting on my work table and I'm so pleased to introduce to you my latest Anime Bunny "Powderpuff"! :D


Just like my powder puff, she's so fluffy and soft.  Such a girly girl she is pretty in Pink, our favourite colour!! :D


Powderpuff is created from my Anime Wabito pattern with slight modifications as you've probably noticed.  I've also given her a pink felted nose and shorter mouth.  I absolutely LOVE this long pile mohair!!  Hope you do too.





Powderpuff has just been listed in my Etsy shop.  For more details and to adopt her, please follow the link below:
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/559991120/powderpuff-ooak-japanese-anime-bunny?ref=shop_home_active_1

If you need more photos, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jenny

Comments

  1. Hi there. I seldom supply comments however this time is an exception. Your post was really valuable, and can be used in a lot of our lives.
    I have actually shared your post too on Facebook and Twitter.
    And not to mention, I have bookmarked your website!
    I actually hope that you will continue writing fantastic topics like this.
    Thank you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts