It's Christmas time...❄️

It's that hectic time of the year again and this year, I'm so not ready!!  Each year we get our Christmas tree up on the first weekend of November, we were a little late this year.  Given that I was late with the wallpaper calendar last month, I did get a notification for December nice and early before the month ended.  I have to apologise given the reminder I'm still running late this month.   I've been overwhelmed with orders and getting them sent asap as I know they are gifts.  I can't thank you enough for your continued support, it means so much to me.  THANK YOU! 















With December's Wallpaper, I wanted to create a Christmas theme hence wanted to make a new outfit for Belle to complete the look.   There are two to choose from this month as Daniel likes the photo below and I like the one above so here they are, you can choose which you prefer. :D


I hope you and your family have a wonderful festive season and from my family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year in 2018.

Comments

  1. Both are so lovely!!! So hard to choose ^^ Maybe I would change it to another one on Christmas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Thank you Ming!!! Yes, you can change it just for Christmas day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts