Happy Autumn days.. 🍁🍂

Happy Autumn Everyone!
I'm a little sad Summer is over already!  I do enjoy the warm weather and in Melbourne,  we seem to be having a longer Winter and shorter Summer.  This really shows in my veggie garden these past years.
        
As usual, the month has flown by and I hope February was a good month for you.  March has arrived and I'm much looking forward to Easter and the chocolate egg hunt or rather, hiding the eggs and watch my little boy's delight when he finds them! hehe 

I haven't forgotten about March's calendar for your screen.  This month, my new girl Brigitte will be my model.  There will be more photos of her yet to come as I'm waiting on supplies to finish her pull strings.  Once that's finished, I'll be listing her in my Etsy shop.


I hope you like my new girl and to download the wallpaper for your screen, please follow the link to my Flickr to get a copy with better resolution:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/38780737090/in/dateposted-public/ 

Hope you have an awesome month in March and don't forget to make each day count! :D

Comments

Popular Posts