Tuesday, 27 December 2011

peek a boo...

Every bear is taking a long time at the moment as my days are mostly spent with my baby boy Daniel and peek a boo is Daniel's favourite game at the moment!! :D  Here is a sneak peek at my new Tipady from the Day dress series which I've been making for a while...Tipady has just been adopted and will be going to Baltimore, US to live with her new mommy! :D listed in my shop, for lots more photos of Tipady and adoption details, please visit www.jennylovesbenny.com

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and are enjoying the holiday season :-)
Hugs,
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Love see the newest additions to the JLB family!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Thanks so much Jessa!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awarded ------> HERE!

    Go see why! Love & Lollies... Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jessa! So exciting, will check it out now!
    Big Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D