peek a boo...

Every bear is taking a long time at the moment as my days are mostly spent with my baby boy Daniel and peek a boo is Daniel's favourite game at the moment!! :D  Here is a sneak peek at my new Tipady from the Day dress series which I've been making for a while...Tipady has just been adopted and will be going to Baltimore, US to live with her new mommy! :D listed in my shop, for lots more photos of Tipady and adoption details, please visit www.jennylovesbenny.com

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and are enjoying the holiday season :-)
Hugs,
Jenny

Comments

  1. She is so cute! Love see the newest additions to the JLB family!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Thanks so much Jessa!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awarded ------> HERE!

    Go see why! Love & Lollies... Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jessa! So exciting, will check it out now!
    Big Hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts