Hello!



Hello my friends, it's been a while I know...
I hope you've all been well.  I'd like to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone who took the time to write to me during my absence, for your concerns and your continuing support.  I'd needed to be away for my family but am back now and am ready to make you smile again. :) 
I hope I can delight you with my happy characters once more and of course Jenny Bear's simple pleasure adventures!

Stay tuned! I shall have a new pattern to offer you very shortly!

Hugs,
Jenny
xx

Comments

  1. Welcome back! *Celebrates*
    Much love Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to have you back! Your mini scenes are so adorable and make me smile. I look forward to hearing from you often. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it feels good to be back!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts