My beautiful morning!

I managed to get an early start this morning and this was waiting for me in my mailbox. Although it's had over 7 million views already, I've not seen it before. I had my speaker on my imac turned up high and boy did this wake me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVS39Hkzx3A

This beautiful voice just filled my room and took me away...I think I was floating on cloud nine for a while....What an inspiration!!! I hope she will go far in the competition and in her dream to be a singer!! :D

Thank you to my friend Shari for sharing this with me and I'll like to share it with you. I hope it makes your day an even better one and a great start to the morning as it has been for me.
Talk about having a good cry first thing in the morning! LOL
Have a beautiful day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts