It's another pink puppy...


Poor Olivia has been lying around in pieces for weeks because I've been so distracted with custom orders. So this weekend, I made it a priority to finish her and I'm really pleased with how she's turned out! Thankfully, there was just enough natural sunlight for me to take photos of her and she's just been listing on my website. For photos and adoption details, please visit my website here. I hope you like her too! :D

With Easter just a couple of weeks away, there's been an outbreak in the JLB studio. No...not chocolate eggs which would be lovely too but I can't show you just yet so please stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Poor Olivia!!!She is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so adorable..and fluffy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janil and Ming!
    I love this mohair, it is lovely soft and fluffy!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts