Just a little reminder....



I'm so loving the top photo created by a JLB mommy using www.photofunia.com and Tomoe's photo (above). Thank you Monique!! :D
Just a little reminder that I'll be away from the 3rd of April till the 13th of April. Please feel free to browse my website while I'm away. Any items with payments received BEFORE 12:00 NOON EST on April 1st, 2010 will be shipped on April 1st, 2010. Any items with payments received AFTER 12:00 NOON EST on April 1st, 2010 will be shipped on the upon my return on 13th of April, 2010. I will be taking my laptop with me and will try to log in as often as possible so I will still be able to process epatterns. Please pardon me if I don't reply to your emails promptly as I will be out shopping for goodies during the day :D

Comments

  1. wow.. cool.. and here I thought your bears were drawn by this kid =) hahaha.... I love the photos =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts