Artist revealed and the WINNERS are...


For many years, I've been asked to provide a photo of myself for bear magazines and also by some of my followers however,  though I do love to take photos and especially ones of my bears, I am rather VERY camera shy.  Just recently,  I was asked to submit a mini interview with the Teddy Bear Review magazine for their salute to "Artists of the Pacific Rim" article which features Bear Artist in Asia Pacific and a photo of oneself was required.  Since I decided to send a photo to the Teddy Bear Review magazine, I figured it was time to show myself so here I am..."Hello World!!" :D 

I would like to THANK YOU all for the birthday wishes, for entering my blog giveaway and for your beautiful comments.  I'm so thrilled to announce the 3 winners....


The 1st prize goes to No.
Seventeen by geoffconet
!! Congatulations Di from wollybuttbears, I will be contacting you shortly to get your postal address to send you a copy of Jennylovesbenny's birthday book :D

The second prize winner is no.
Number 8 by Long Jacket
Congatulations Jennifer Rydell@Plushpussycat I'll be also contacting you shortly to get your postal address to post you your Boots complete kit.  

And finally, the third prize goes to no.
clock 10
Congatulations Robin Andreae, I'll will email you soon to find out the epattern of your choice! :D


My sincere thanks again for your support over the years, I cannot express how much it means to me.
I hope Jennylovesbenny bears will continue to create smiles and bring you laughter and joy for another year. (@^-^@)
Hugs,
Jenny
x

Comments

  1. Wow! I'm thrilled beyond belief! Thank you so much! pdxjbear (at) gmail.com

    BTW, it's so nice to "meet" you through a picture! Hello! :-) I am shy about photos too, but when I was interviewed by Carina at Carina's Craftblog, I included a photo and then posted it on my blog too. It was kind of a relief to stop hiding--I felt really free.

    Thank you again! I'm so excited to receive your incredible prize! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Congratulations and yes, I totally feel the same about the photo, glad I'm not alone in this! lol Email is on the way to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I won one of your e-patterns. I've been a fan for quite sometime. It was so hard to choose from all of your darling creations.
    Your picture looks great! I'm the same way about pictures, too. I usually try to use my dog's picture instead of mine. It wasn't until this year that I started using my own picture for my avatar. You can see how happy I am about having my picture taken in it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. teee heee..that is so funny Robin!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty you are Jenny! it's lovely to see you at last. Congratulations and keep up the good work. Mushy Pea is one of my grand-daughter's favourite bears (but he still lives at my house!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lynda! You did a great job with Mushy Pea, he's a real cutie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Thanks Jenny!!! I am very excited and look forward to having a look at the birthday book!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're most welcome Di. The book is now on its way to you. Hope you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts