🎀 May 2017 Wallpaper Calendar with Belle and Jenny Bear

I have so many projects going on at the same time sometimes I forget to show you what I've completed..such as this quilt for Belle!  Given it's the last day of the month, I wasn't sure I was going to get May's wallpaper ready for you before the start of next month.  I get one day during the week to spend on JLB and usually I have a bit of spare time on the weekend which I squeeze in between house chores.  This weekend though, my little boy come down with a cold given the recent change in the weather...Winter is coming for sure!  Usually with the cold, his asthma gets triggered which leaves me with sleepless nights, worrying that he can't breath during his sleep.  Thankfully, he's recovering quickly and is in good spirits playing with his legos and transformers which allowed me a little time to whip this up!   
Please find below May's Wallpaper, there are two to choose from this month as I had created the first one and Daniel liked the second photo more so I'll let you decide which you like better! :D 
Just visit my Flickr account for a larger pic here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/?

I hope you have a wonderful month in May!!

Hugs,
Jenny
xx

Comments

Popular Posts