Spring is in the air at last!...


Finally Spring is here and I'm still waiting for the weather the warm up...I so do not like the cold!!! brrrrrr.....

Can you believe we're more than half way through the year?  I've never known life to be so hectic until now, or perhaps it's because my hobbies are growing and I don't have enough time for them all...

The past month I've been concentrating on customising my dolls.  They do take much longer for me to complete compare to making bears but when I have a creation in mind, I can't help but want to finish it and I have a few doll designs floating in my head just waiting to be born! :D

I know I'm running late again with the monthly wallpaper but it's better late than never?  This month I have my newest girl Katarina as my model! She's not quite ready for adoption yet as I'm still waiting on some supplies so I can complete her but I'm so in love with this girl right now.  I hope you love her too.

So here is September's wallpaper,  for a better resolution to download, here is the link to my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/48705273661/in/dateposted-public/

Have an awesome month and thank you always for stopping by to read my posts!

Comments

Popular Posts