Sakura here I come!!


sakura in tokyo #4 Originally uploaded by hanabi.

I'm off to see the sakuras!! Tomorrow will be my last day before I take off. I can still processing e-patterns while I'm away as I will have my laptop with me but please bear with me if I don't respond in a timely manner as I will be out most of the day shopping for goodies :D

As tomorrow is Easter Friday and the post offices are closed, all orders received from now will be sent once I return from my trip on the 13th of April. I wish you all have a lovely Easter!! :D

Comments

  1. Happy Easter gorgeous! Have a fab trip and hope you get the blossoms! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts