Thank you All!!


Thank you to everyone who wrote to me in regards to Walter. DH and I are overwhelmed and so touched by your kind words. This morning I woke up to find another beautiful email with this gorgeous piece of artwork of my Walter which I'll love to share with you...

Dearest Jenny,

I do adore your bears and patterns and sometimes read your blog during my lunch
time ...
I was truly sadden my the news that Walter is sick. As I read the blog, my really can
feel the pain you and your loved ones must be going thru... My heart goes out you!
I browsed thru most of Walter's pics and really love it.. he really is so adoring and cute.
I went home yesterday and made a sketch of Walter.. just complete it and attached for you.

Salinah


Thank you dear Salinah! Big hugs from me and Walter :-)

Comments

Popular Posts