✨✨ Angels are all around...✨✨

Hi All,It's another month gone, my how fast are we getting through the days this year!?  You might have noticed my creativity space has slowed down a bit this month since my little boy is back at school and I'm back at work.  I am however grateful that I can still have a little time to spend in my sewing room, continue to make bears and now dolls.This month, I'm so thrilled that my new girl "Fleur" found a new home and I'm super excited about creating my next girl.  
Here is a sneak peek of my next girl's eye lids.  Just like night and day, this new girl will be the opposite of Fleur with dark brown hair and dark lids. 

I've been working on several projects on the go and while the lids were drying I started a new Jenny Bear (pic below).  It's a little bit of a struggle giving my time to either my bears or dolls at times! I can only imagine what it must be like with multiple kids seeking your attention! hehe
This Jenny Bear has already been spoken for and will be going to live in the US, travelling with her white Angel "Boo" (below left).   I sure will miss these babies and so, for next Month's wallpaper, I'm featuring my white Angels...Just right click on the photo to download or for a larger photo, you can visit my flickr page instead.  Here is the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/?Next month,  hopefully I'll have my new girl finished and I've just started on a white Jenny Bear.  Will post some sneak peak in my Instagram and Facebook page during the week.  I will also endeavour to finish my Ben and Boo patterns so that you can also create your own guardian Angels!! ✨Last month I posted about Belle's new bed,  I'm still working on that and have just received some beautiful fabrics from Liberty of London to create a mini quilt.  I just love all the little pieces and can't wait to put them together.  It's been a very long time since I've made a quilt, I sure hope I do these fabrics justice.  Please wish me luck!Until next time,  I hope you have an awesome month ahead and keep creating!Hugs,Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts