Chick chick chick...

Can you hear chick chick?  Yes, it has been a while since I last made some chickadees.  After some requests I now have one available for adoption and soon another one to follow. 


Baby chick here is a little nude but that's ok, she comes with her pretty head scarf to keep her warm.


For more details of Chickadee, please visit the link below:

Don't forget, most of my bears and furry babies has their own patterns available so you can make your own.  It also makes it an even special gift to give! :D 

If you are interested in making your own Chickadee, here is the e-pattern for instant download so you can get it right NOW!  Just visit www.jennylovesbenny.com or click below to take you straight
there.

It's almost midnight..I've been trying to make a point of getting into bed earlier since the people around me keeps telling me I need to sleep earlier as I'm not getting enough ~ maybe it's the dark circles under my eyes that's giving it away or perhaps the reluctance to get out of bed in the mornings!  I've been in bed for an hour now and instead of trying to get to sleep, I'm updating my blog!  hehe..

I've concluded that artists can't sleep earlier than midnight so I should just stop trying since most nights I'm lying in bed wide awake tossing and turning, spending more energy trying to get to sleep and end up sleeping later than I would have otherwise!

On that note, it has just past midnight so sleep should come naturally now...LOL

Good night all!




Comments

Popular Posts