#Throwback - My first clown...in the making


I'd been wanting to make a clown for a while and it was going to be a very colourful and happy clown! However, despite having the girl in mind, the final work is never as planned as you can see with this girl.  As I work on one task at a time, I do what feels right even though sometimes it veers away from the original design but somehow, in the end they all come together!  I'm more than thrilled with how this girl has turned out, hope you do too! :D


My first clown in the making...


Love this wig on her...totally creates the look for my pierrot girl.


Heart eyes by me...



Gorgeous blue/grey eyes using pearl metallic paper and glass chips...



my new JennyLovesBenny Signature Back plate...


Made a heart from dry clay and resin for her pull charms... 





To love is worth every teardrop💧❤️🎈 please meet Charee!

Comments

Popular Posts