another blog award for JLB!!


It always gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside when I receive lovely emails or an award like this which tells me what I do makes people smile :D
Thank you so much to Lyn from www.brimbinforestbears.blogspot.com for this lovely blog award!

Now here are the rules to this award:
1)The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2)Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3)Nominate 10 blogs.
4)Put a link to their blogs.
5)Leave a message for your nominees

Now of the nominees...
I'll like to pass this award to:
Lynda - "The Friendly Company of Bears" who has such fun with her teddies!
Ginger - "Bearbits" who understands and talks to her bears like I do so I don't feel all together silly! LOL
Bettina - "Glass Gragon Bears" for sharing her many stories
Maggie & Elaine - "Dear Bear World" though I can't read Chinese, I enjoy looking at their bears and their photos really capture the mood. Sometimes, they have lovely music playing too :D
Nicky - "The Vintage Magpie" who's blog is also so bright and colourful!

The following blogs are not about bears but they give me an outlet to escape and look at all the pretty things that is outside the JLB studio!
Lisa - "Luphia Loves" who's blog is filled with eye candies
Ruth - "Sparkletots" for sharing her great finds
Rebecca - "Edward and Lilly" and Emily - "Ravenhill" who's blogs are full of inspirations!
Rubyellen - "Cakies" who's full of life and thank you for sharing your beautiful world with the rest of us :D

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Jenny, I'm such a huge fan of your bears. I bought myself a kit at the end of last year but still haven't had a chance to make it... one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to visit your blog Jenny and your bears are very cute.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deae Jenny,
    Thanks for your award. We are so appreciated you love our bears and musics. We also like your bears very much.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts