My princess Layla

It seems like a such a while since I've created a bear last...
Please meet my latest little girl "Layla" created from my Petal's pattern and I just love her ever soft and beautiful kid mohair in this pretty lilac colour. I've been wanting to make her ever since I saw this mohair and here she is finally! Jenny bear is having a good time chatting and introducing her to everyone. Layla is now available for adoption from my shop.
Hope she makes you smile and have a beautiful day! :D

Comments

  1. She´s darn cute!!!! How sweet, and I love this colour :)

    Jenny...I wish I could adopt them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there, sweet little Layla. You sure are a beautiful gal!

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so cute! She made me gasp when I saw her. Wonderfulxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts