Your own Silver Spoon...🥄

Well the school holidays has come and gone and I didn't get as much time as I'd hope to spend in my JLB studio.  Nevertheless, it was still very productive couple of weeks.

It's been a while since I last worked on the bears side of things and this week, I finished a new pink ellie "SPOON"...  here's a little story of my JLB clan to start your day.

Belle: "oh Spoon, you’re the cutest Elle EVER!!!! you know my favourite colour is pink right? I can cuddle you all day!!"

Puchi: “errrrr...I’m just standing right here Belle!”
Spoon: “somebody help me...pleeeeease!”
Puchi: “I think you need to loosen your grip Belle, he looks like he’s going to pass out!” Teeeheeeee

Allow me to introduce to you my latest creation "SPOON".   He is an elephant cub with a very big appetite!! He carries around his neck his very own silver spoon just in case he sees a meal close by so do keep an eye out for your food.  It may just mysteriously be gobbled up and as quick as a flash!! LOL



SPOON is now looking for a new home.  For more details about Spoon and to adopt, please click on the button above or visit https://www.jennylovesbenny.com

All my creations have their own patterns and are available to you so that you can create your own and put your special touches.  SPOON was created from my Trumpet pattern.  For the PDF copy, please follow the link:- https://www.jennylovesbenny.com/epatterns

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding any of my creations.
I hope you enjoy my bears and dolls...next up is Candice! :D

Comments

Popular Posts