Web server upgrade


Please meet my new baby chick "Delyla" chickadee!
She is approximately 15cm/6 inches tall and is 5 way jointed assembled using cotter pin joints. Delyla wears quality plain pile mohair in a beautiful soft lilac...soooo her colour!! :D
Delyla have complementing pretty pink colour sassy fabric for footpads.
She has a felt beak, large German glass eyes and very large rosey cheeks.
She is filled with heavy polyflock stuffing and her feet contains lead free steel shots to give her weight so that she won't topple over when she sits! LOL
Delyla is very pretty in her headscarf that I'd made made from Japanese fabric which I'd purchased from Japan! chirp chirp

Delyla is now available for adoption however, I'm currently upgrading my web server and won't be able to do any updates on my website for a little longer (not sure how long). If you are interested in adopting Delyla, please drop me an email :D

Comments

Popular Posts