"Beautiful Heart Award"


I'm feeling very special to have received this "Beautiful Heart" award from Sam of "Drop Dead Cute". Thank you Sam!!!!

For my acceptance, here are the instructions:

1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!


Four Things to Keep my Inner Self Beautiful
1. Having Walter! he's taught me to have more patience, compassion for all living things and to love more.
2. Always try to do the right thing, even if sometimes, it's for people who do not deserve it.
3. Recognize what is important and appreciate the little things that makes up life.
4. Surround myself with people who makes me happy and laugh.

Four Things that Keep me Physically Beautiful
1. exercise ~ going for long walks with DH and Walter
2. drink lots of tea that is high in anti-oxidents
3. try to eat well
4. get dressed up even though I have no where to go!

Now to award this to large-hearted individuals:
1. Ming
2. Josey
3. Kat
4. Bettina
5. Sam - right back atcha!! :D

Comments

  1. LOL you wrote DESSERT it instead of deserve it!!! thats the greatest mistype i've ever seen.

    its so sweet of you to give the award back to me, another reason why you deserved it in the first place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..I always have dessert on my mind!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts