It's Sakura time...

It seems like everyone I know is in Japan for the Cherry Blossom season at the moment...ahh but I can only dream of floating petals upon my face, in the cold, wrapped up in my large warm knitted scarf, be showered by them as the wind change directions...

One day, I shall bring my little boy to experience this wonderful phenomenon of cherry blossoms in Japan but for now, my cherry blossom dreams were all placed inside this little bunny whom I've named "Sakura" of course! :)

 
Please meet my latest JLB baby "Sakura", created from my Tipady pattern. 

Instead of using straight pile mohair, I decided to experiment with this beautiful white wavy thick pile mohair instead and I must say, I do like how she has turned out :)
Along with her pink inner poker dot ears and this pink dress made from vintage fabric passed down to me from my mum whom had had it forever when she used to sew at a young age,  "Sakura" to me is the image of cherry blossoms.




I hope you like her :)

Sakura has now been adopted.  Thank you for stopping by!




Comments

Popular Posts