Where does the time go...

Hi All,

For the past 5 years I've often find myself thinking "where has the time gone?" or constantly saying how "time flies"! Is it just me?  I have to say, as pleasurable as motherhood can be, it is not without its challengers and the biggest one of all is TIME!! it is constantly getting away from me...tick tock tick tock ⏰⏲πŸ•°

I just checked into my blog and noticed how long I've been away...last post "May 2015"!!! really?
Something has to be done about this and today, its so happened to be my unexpected day off as I have a painter here to pain my newly installed door and I'm happily stuck at home to house sit! :)

I decided that it was time to make a break and a fresh start. (I can do that now since my little boy has started kindy and I have a little more time than before).

To mark a new beginning of a return, you've probably noticed, I have given my blog a fresh new look. 🌸🌸🌸
Though I do have a little more time (and energy) than before, to save time, I will be merging my JennyBear, JennyLovesToEat and JennyLovesBenny blogs together so that I do no need to manage all three.

I'm much looking forward to being back, thank you for sticking around! 😊

Comments

  1. Hi Jenny, Having a little one is very demanding, enjoy every moment though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, nice to hear from you! Thank you for your comment, yes, they grow up so quickly and I try to stop and treasure every moment of it! :D
      Hugs,
      Jenny

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts