First Blythe Hat from JennyLovesBenny

This Blythe world has totally open my eyes to a whole new world of fun!!

Like many things I've wanted to make, a furry hat from my stash of mohair for my Belle has been on the 'To Do' list for a long while.  I had always had such a great time making little hats for my anime bears and have taken custom orders for toddler hats and now the fun begins again for me making hats for my Dolls.

This is my own pattern and I will make more to stock on my shop.  I hope to bring you more designs in the future and perhaps even dresses too! :D

For now, I have 5 of these hats in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/515390130/blythe-teddy-ear-hat-blythe-helmet?ref=shop_home_active_1

Hope you like it but more importantly, hope your Blythe girl LOVES it!!!! :D

Thank you for dropping in and have an awesome weekend ahead!!
Hugs,
Jenny



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts