Mizu ~ gentle like the petals of cherry blossoms in Spring 🌸

This week, I've managed to finished my no.8 blue hair girl!!
I'm so pleased to introduce to you my Mizu.  
Mizu meaning 'water' in Japanese.



Mizu was born into royalty and would one day become Empress if all goes as planned but how are we going to prepare this little girl for such an important role when she has no regards for rules and etiquette!  She doesn't wake until the sun is high above the sky and her tummy starts to rumble..
She doesn't care for court gossip and rather be in the company forest animals.

Her hair is wild like the wind in the storm and her eyes like the deep blue sea.

Just like Sayuri in Arthur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha, she has "a great deal of water in her personality. Water never waits. It changes shape and flows around things, and finds the secret paths no one else has thought about -- the tiny hole through the roof or the bottom of the box. There's no doubt it's the most versatile of the five elements. It can wash away earth; it can put out fire; it can wear a piece of metal down and sweep it away. Even wood, which is its natural complement, can't survive without being nurtured by water..."

Mizu is a princess, yet she's generous and humble, she is firm but kind, strong yet gentle like the petals of cherry blossoms in Spring, born to be a ruler if only she can tame her unruly hair!! :D












I hope you enjoy my little story of Mizu!!  She is now listing in my Etsy shop.  For details of Mizu and work done on her please visit my listing here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/543059292/custom-blythe-doll-ooak-kimono-girl-mizu?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Comments

  1. Hello! I really liked the little story about Mizu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, am glad you enjoyed it and thank you for visiting my blog 😊💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts