A GIFT TO YOU FROM ME...



To celebrate JLB's 5th birthday I'm giving away Sunday pattern...I've even included instructions on how to make his recycle sock jumper. To get his free pattern, please click on the link below.
http://www.jennylovesbenny.com/FREEPATTERNS/SUNDAY.pdf
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print the pattern.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Please make sure your Adobe print setting is set to: Select "Page Scaling" = to shrink to Printable area and print. I hope you enjoy :D
PLEASE NOTE* The pattern is for your personal use only, feel free to make Sunday for yourself and for friends and family, it is not for resell.

Comments

  1. Thank you! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These bears are toooo cute! I found your blog through craftsy and wow am I glad I came. I have a teensy weensy obsessoin with steif bears but it can get quite expensive at times.

    If you don't mind sharing your secret, where do you buy the fur? You know that kind of fur that looks like it was made in the 1920's it's so adorable!

    Do you know of an online shop? Only I live in Spain and craft supplies are a little thin on the ground here.

    Thanks and I'm in love with your bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! He is sooooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks
    I love your bears, he adorable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts