Make every day a happy day notepad


As you may noticed I regularly change my envelopes which I use to send out my paper patterns. Over the years I've received lovely messages from you about them and I'm so happy to learn some of you even collect them which makes all the effort I've put into them such a delight!! :D
A few weeks ago, I launched my own JLB postcard and today, I'm so excited to introduce my very first JLB anime "MAKE EVERY DAY A HAPPY DAY" series notepad, handmade completely by me. This is a blank notepad and can be used for notes, reminders, to do list, shopping list...or for leaving lovely messages!!
It measures 10.5cm x 15cm (A6 size) and each pad has 40 sheets which can be easily tear right off!! Attached is a ribbon to hold your pencil or pen
*pencil is not included in order to keep postage down.

The notepad was printed on recycle paper so you don't have to feel guilty about using it! and if you like I can also add a magnet to the back of the notepad so you can have it handy on your fridge!
I've just updated my website and you can purchase these notepads from my stationery and supplies webpage! :D
I will also be listing some "Walter" notepads from my personal stash!!! stay tune :D

Comments

Popular Posts