JUNI AND BLUE

Whilst Walter is tired and taking his afternap, I managed to finish her beanie! Please meet my new bear "Juni" and her little anime bear "blue"...Juni is created from my 'natalie' pattern with slight modifications to her body and Blue is created from my 'twinkee' pattern. Both Juni and Blue will be listed on eBay for a 5 day auction tonight. Will update her link shortly :D
Juni and Blue is currently being auctioned on eBay till the 14th of Oct. Please click on the link to take you to her auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360096374819

Comments

  1. Hi Jenny, I was just visiting your blog and just wanted to let you know how beautiful Juni and Blue are. Have a beautiful afternoon. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts