HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


OMG! I've been so busy this month with not sure what that I almost forgot jennylovesbenny turns 5 this month!! :-o
I can't believe it's been 5 years since I ventured into this path of bears and it all began when I received my first 'hand-made' bear from my dear friend Brigitte...that was the first time I heard about artist bears...and one weekend, looking for something to do, hubby heard on the radio about the Kensington Teddy fair and off we went...My artist bear world was born the minute I stepped foot into Kensington town hall...I started by creating and make my own bears, initially for friends and when I returned home to Australia I quit my job and became a full time bear artist and with a blink of an eye, Jennylovesbenny is now 5y.o!! :D
It's been a wonderful journey so far and it has certainly kept me very busy and more importantly, very happy! :D

Thank you all for your continuing support, I wouldn't be here without you. I hope to continue to bring you smiles for years to come yet :D

Comments

  1. happy birthday Jenny Loves Benny! congrats Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWEE thank you so much Ruth!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 5 years? keep it going girl..congrats...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your well wishes Ming!!! All the best with your bear pursuit and have lots of fun at the show!! see you there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts