another award for us! :D


Have just received this from Kelly of "Yesterday's Glitter" who also created this lovely award.

Kelly wrote: "The Works Of Heart award is for people who put their heart and soul into their work, their words and/or their kindness to others." ....I'm so delighted and humbled to have received this. Thank you Kelly!!

Kelly states that people who receive this award may feel free to pass it on to two more people if they so choose so I would like to firstly past this back to Kelly. I haven't had a pleasure of knowing Kelly for long but from the work and energy she puts into the bear artist groups it's obvious to me she's poured her heart and soul into it!!

I would also like to pass this award to Bonnie of Cumai Bears who is relatively new to the blogging world but her "Meet Pan Pan" blog just melted my heart! Well done Bonnie!! :D

I have no doubt this award will be widely passed around, I don't think I've met a bear artist yet who hasn't/doesn't put their heart and soul into their darling bruins!! :D

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for give me this award, Jenny! ^__^
    I will pass it to other people!
    I am now going to put this award onto my blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts