Gise’le


It's been a while since I've made a bear from my Petal's pattern and I've been meaning to for a while ever since I purchased this beautiful piece of mohair...and then I forgot about it after I'd packed it away with the rest of my stash. A few days ago, I remembered again and got out the mohair and placed it on my desk so that it is constantly in my view. There is always a design in mind to make but just never enough time to create them before I either have forgotten about them or have lost inspiration for them. Therefore most times the designs I had stored in my head never comes to life because by the time I've finished with a bear, another inspiration pops up and most times than not my designs are driven by inspiration rather than creation itself...if that make sense!?

This bear has been on my mind for a few months now and I'm glad and surprised that the inspiration to create her didn't get lost amongst the inspirations of my new designs.
Please allow me to introduce to you "Gise’le"! She's a sweet girly bear made from beautiful long wavey sparse mohair which was hand dyed in a very soft gentle blue colour. It is because of this beautiful mohair that has been the inspiration.

Gise’le is approximately 28cm/11 inches tall. She is 5 way jointed using cotter pin joints and have large black German glass eyes. I've given her a dark brown embroidered nose and is filled with quality polyflock stuffing. She's a medium size bear.

Gise’le is now available from my website :D

Comments

Popular Posts