Trinny ~ the anime bunny!


It seems like ages since I last made an anime bunny and having had a few customer requests I'm getting into the mood again. I'd forgotten how much fun I had especially decorating them and creating their anime hats for them :D
Please meet my latest anime bunny "Trinny"...Trinny wears beautiful soft dense mohair in a very pretty soft lemon colour pile and is approximately 13cm/5 inches tall. She is 5 way jointed assembled using cotter pin joints and has black antique boot eyes.

Trinny has pretty baby pink bunny nose and large rosey cheeks!! She is filled with heavy polyflock stuffing and her feet also contains garnet to give her added weight. She's just adorable in her pretty anime hat!! Feel free to email me if you have any questions, Trinny is available for adoption from my website :D

Comments

Popular Posts