DASH PUPPY DASH!


Please meet my new King Charles Cavalier puppy "Dash"! Dash is created from my Dixie pattern with slight changes and modifications to the original pattern. He is 16cm/6 inches created from dense wavey mohair in blenheim colours. Dash has large black German glass eyes and a little black embroidered nose and tiny brown puppy tail. His feet and tummy are filled with steel shots, glass beads and pollyflock to give him extra weight so he won't topple over when sitting :D Dash have now found a new home in the US! Thank you all for your interest :D

Comments

  1. How cute is Dash the puppy! Thanks again Jenny for sending another Twinkee to me so quickly - it was the yellow one this time. Just something about them that I can't resist, hmmmm! Take care. Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts