* snow white *


This was suppose to be a white bear wearing a pink kimono and while Hiroko was such a kimono girl, "Yukiko" here just loves her girly dresses. I'd spent the last couple of days trying to dress her up in a beautiful pink kimono but she just wouldn't have any of it and I have to agree with her. My colour co-ordination mojo must have gone on a short break because I thought the pink kimono would make the beautiful white pile stand out but instead, I felt it made her look pale and while I initially thought a white dress would make her look pale, I think she looks really sweet in this cotton lace dress I made especially for her. Yukiko loves it too which is more important! :D

Yukiko is now available for adoption from my website :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts