bear trade?






















A few weeks ago, I received a lovely email from a very talented lady from the US name...wait for it..."Jennie Lee"!! LOL
At first glance at my mailbox I thought.."silly me...did I send an email to myself!?" hehe...
Anyway Jennie traded a complete bear kit with me and in return, she knitted Biscotti these lovely overalls. They were designed to be baggy and are very big for him, isn't he just adorable in them?? and the colour is just magic on him!! :D

In addition, Jennie knitted me a cute rabbit wearing a sweet little top plus some beautiful soft yarn which she had handspun herself.

Jennie knit and crochet, she makes hats, scarves, little sweaters, booties and spin her own wool. You can see some of Jennie's lovely work at: http://flickr.com/photos/bitsiebrand/


Comments

  1. Oh my l so love Biscotti!!!! Is there a pattern to make him? oh he is soooooooo beautiful love the clothing! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts