Rapipi is FRESH and minty....


Karen from vintagedchic have an eye for creating beautiful treasuries on Etsy. Each one of her treasuries have made it on front page and because of her beautiful treasury, my Melody pattern was sold. Karen has done it again and this time my Rapipi was lucky enough to be picked by Karen to be featured on her latest treasury...please take a closer look at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=43526 I love the items and colour combination she has chosen, it's very pretty! Thank you Karen :D

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for showing my treasury! I just love your work! The personalities, the colrs, the craftsmanship!
    Karen
    vintagedchic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts