An oldie but a goodie *Gabriel*


Bring back the oldies I hear you say!! There are times when I have so many new ideas I end up spending more time on creating new designs and unfortunately neglecting my older ones. I've been asked to bring back some of my oldies as they are still your favorites and so it shall be...
Please meet my newest bear "Gabriel" created from my very first bear design "Blink"...more oldies will also be coming shortly...for now, Gabriel is now available for adoption from my shop.

Comments

  1. Oh my I can see why you brought him back! I love him -included him in a treasury once! All your work is enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! bring back the oldies!!!
    i´m looking forward for a *scooter* and all these cute long-legged ones!
    you´re great!!
    ju

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts