The Sunshine Award for jennylovesbenny!!


Am so thrilled to have received "The Sunshine Award" from Kallia of Kallia's Wonderland! This is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting these award:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm going to have to come back to this for the nominees as I have many custom orders to complete and time is running away from me...BUT THANK YOU Kallia for passing this lovely award to me and I'm delighted and honored you feel that I'm an inspiration to others in the blogging world :D


Comments

  1. Hi, Congratulations on your award, thoroughly deserved. I love your creations I bought a pattern from you recently and loved making a couple of bears from it. I've posted pictures on my blog if you'd like to have a look :) http://lotty-cheekymonkies.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-bears.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts