Jenny Bear :: Angel ::


Every time I get a request for the bear design above, they're usually referred to as Makoto, Orifiel, Chibi, Harumi, etc...This is an exclusive bear pattern that I've decided to start a new series with which I've called the "Jenny Bear" series. "Jenny" named after my first sample created from this pattern.


They will be limited editions and will come with new swing tags.
To start my "Jenny Bear" series, I've created this darling little angel.
"Jenny Bear : Angel " is now available from my shop adopted. Her new mommy had very fast fingers and I didn't a chance to send out a notification before she was adopted. Jenny Bear : Angel will be going to live in Melbourne with her JLB siblings. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little Angel :-)

Comments

Popular Posts