Terminus ~ an Angel wannabe!


Good morning all or should I say afternoon? Hehe! Had a nice sleep in this morning and now back in my happy place...

Please meet my latest Jenny Bear Angel wannabe "Terminus".


This little bear didn't quite make the Angel academy of JLB (JennyLovesBenny) school but thats not going to deter him from being an Angel.

So determined, he rummaged through my box of treasures to look for wings...

and sure enough he does! He made a strap and swung those wings behind his back. He might not be able to fly YET but he'll just carry them for them. With much persistence and hope he may still get into the Academy of JLB Angel flight school! :D



Terminus is now looking for a new home, he's just been listed in my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/552280807/artist-bear-jenny-bear-angel-by-bear?ref=shop_home_active_1 with Free Shipping and tracking Worldwide.

For larger photos please visit my website www.jennylovesbenny.com and always, feel free to email me with any questions.  Terminus' kit will also be available in my shop in the next couple of days.

Thank you all for stopping by to read my blog and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D

Comments

Popular Posts